We took bluebonnet pictures today! (Will post those in a sec.)
Tonight I went to Beaumont to meet up with my friends from high school. It was so much fun seeing them. It's been over a year since the last time we all met up. Great catching up.
While I was gone, Daddy was in charge. I had the food, clothes, and bath supplies all out and ready to go. It's the first time Tommy has given her a bath completely by himself. I got home a little while a go and he was telling me he was sweating by the time he got it all done. He said he fretted about the bath water temp and then struggled to get her pj's on her. (She's ready for the next size pjs but I haven't broken them out yet. So, she's kind of stuffed in there like a little sausage! And, it's the only diaper change of the day when she completely gets out of control. She rolls, kicks and moves in 20 directions at one.)
I may have to go wake her up to tell her good night! :) just kidding. I'm sure I'll see her bright and early in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment