Tomorrow is William's welcome to the family party. We're having it here at our house. We put it together on such short notice that we didn't do an RSVP. It's crazy. We could have 5 or 100 people here tomorrow.
I'm not even sweating it yet. I'm sure by 1:15 tomorrow I'll be wishing for Valium but tonight we're just waiting for Bridgette, Wade and Julia to arrive. Julia - aka - BFF and big sister - is getting here too late to have kept Erin up. So, they'll have a nice reunion in the morning when Erin wakes up the house for breakfast.
In the meantime,Rox got shipped off to Gram and Pawpaw's for the weekend. She scares Julia to death with her yipping and I don't want to have to worry about her with any little kids tomorrow. So, she's living life high on the spoiled rotten hog this weekend. I'm sure she'll do her normal hunger strike when she gets back to our house on Sunday. After a couple of nights of the old people giving her chicken broth on her food and treats for dinner she doesn't want to eat for us. Not that I blame her.
Pictures to be posted later. Peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment