As you know, we call Erin's Daycare school. She loves going there and is very excited in the morning to go to school to play with her friends.
They had a photographer in there the other day and he said he tried like crazy to get Erin to smile but she refused. Of course, he wanted me to buy the total package, but as you can see, it's not a great picture of Erin.
I bought it because I plan on buying this and ALL of her school pictures all the way to graduation. I don't know why I'm doing this other then I just want to and think it will be cute one day to look back year after year at the school pictures. (Okay, so occasionally I am sentimental! Good thing it's a rare event and please no one tell Tommy. He'll think the body snatchers have gotten me!)

No comments:
Post a Comment