Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Hard Day’s Work…

 

I officially started my new job on Tuesday and so far so good.  I haven’t even been on a roof yet!

They were supposed to do something behind the scenes so that they just flipped a switch and all the claims were supposed to be routed from where they were currently going to the new system.  Of course it didn’t work.  So on Tuesday no one got anything. 

They fixed the glitch yesterday and I got a claim but it was an old one that only needs babysitting and not actual inspection.  So, I’m still waiting.

In the meantime, me and the other Angela met with the trainer at one of our offices in Houston.  We did a mock computer sketch of a house and a couple of other computer things.  We’re meeting there again today and we’re supposed to climb the Claims Office and get on the roof.  Yikes.  Luckily, it’s a simple one story roof. 

But first, he’s going to have to teach me how to open the ladder.  It’s a Little Giant ladder and they breakdown into 4 sections and fold up.  I don’t want to be in some customer’s front yard for the first time trying to open the ladder!!  That just instills confidence I’m sure.

I’ll keep you posted!  Pray for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment