Sunday, November 8, 2015

Five Year Photo Session…

I’m a lot late in posting this simply because I forgot to do it.  No excuses.

We met Hard 2 Hold Photography at a park in Huntsville.  They took us down into a big creek like ditch!  Where they find these places I will never know.  There was lots of big trees with cool looking roots and a little stream of water flowing.  I’m glad i had dressed E in her pink cowboy boots!

Here is the end result.  They turned out perfect in my opinion!!!

 

1 8x12 2 8x12 3 8x12 4 8x12 5 8x12 6 8x12 7 8x12 8 8x12 9 8x12 10 8x12 11 8x12 12 8x12 13 8x12 14 8x12 15 8x12 16 8x12 17 8x12 18 8x12 19 8x12 20 8x12 21 8x12 22 8x12 23 8x12 24 8x12 25 8x12 26 8x12 27 8x12 28 8x12 29 8x12 30 8x12 31 8x12

No comments:

Post a Comment