

Walking with Sharks in Atlantis...
Well, were back from vacation and I've been slacking in the update department. Sorry. I've been busy decorating the house for Thanksgiving and getting a jump start on my Christmas shopping. Yes, I said Christmas shopping!!!
Vacation was a blast. The weather was beautiful. We parasailed in Key West for the first time. I've attached the videos at the bottom. We had a great time. Key West was very layed back and we did a lot of walking around and sightseeing. We ate a lot of conch fritters too!
The other two stops on the cruise were Freeport and Nassau, Bahamas. In Freeport we did a day long beach break. It was very relaxing. The water was a little cold because of the breeze but it was perfect for just laying in the sun and reading.
In Nassau we went to the megaresort Atlantis. We got lost walking around when we first got there and it started to rain. I think we were all thinging it was going to be a crappy day when the sky cleared and the sun came out. We found our way and the day was a great one.
While we were there we rode the water slides and did the Walk with Sharks adventure. That's the pictures at the top. As you can see, you put on a wet suit (very sexy) and a heavy helmet and climb 20 feet down into the shark tank. From there you walk around while the sharks are swimming about. It was very cool.
Roxie spend the week in luxury accomodations with her grandparents. She came back fat and happy!
We're already planning our next cruise so I'm going to leave the countdown thing on the blog. Hopefully it will be soon.
Parasailing Part I
Parasailing Part II
No comments:
Post a Comment