Gimme a V, Gimme a A...
It's finally time for vacation. I couldn't sleep last night I was so pumped. And then when I did sleep I woke up a 5:30 thinking about what I needed to do to finish getting ready!
Roxie is with her grandparents. Tommy asked me who I thought would gain the most weight while we were on the cruise. Us or Roxie. Let's just say her grandparents indulge her a bit. I'm sure right this minute she's still snuggled up in bed with them dreaming about snacks and catching squirrels.
This is a landmark cruise for me and Tommy. It marks our 10th cruise so we'll be VIPs on the cruise. It means they do our laundry for us for free and we get priority seating at dinner and priority embark and debarkation. It will be nice to walk right up onto the ship without having to stand in the long lines today.
This cruise is with our friends Craig and Allison. They've cruised before but never with us. Tommy has shown Craig the finer points of smuggling beer onto the ship. Hopefully no one gets busted today. The worst that will happen is that Tom loses a case of beer hidden in a carry on suitcase.
As usual, I have over packed and could probably be gone for a month without wearing the same thing twice. I like to have choices on these trips! I never know what I'm going to feel like wearing and options are a good thing.
We'll be out of pocket for the next week, but we'll be thinking about you all. I know we're going to parasail in Key West, so we'll have some photos and maybe a video for the link. We'll see.
Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment