Wednesday, February 2, 2011

39 and Holding!

I had a great birthday today.  It was my regular day off so I didn't even have to use a vacation day.

Tommy got up with Erin this morning to let me sleep in.  It was great!  Once I got up, Erin and I just hung out here and stayed in our pajamas until after lunch.  It was great playing with her and just hanging out.  Tommy had to work, but was able to come home a little early. 

Tonight we went to eat with family and friends.  We had a great time.  Erin was asleep when we got there, but woke up soon after.  We sat her in the big girl high chair at the restaurant.  She's getting the hang of that really well.

Erin also got her little playmat things that I ordered.  I was way more excited about it then she was.  She loves to sit on the floor and play toys and we needed someplace better to do her therapy.  I saw these on line and just had to have them.  They pad it so she can sit up better on the carpet and they help "save" the carpet from spit up and drool.  It's much bigger then what I actually set up.  My plan is to leave 9 of the squares in the travel bag so we can use them on the go and the rest will stay here.



I think in my girl DNA code I'm suppose to have dreaded this birthday.  39 is not too bad so far.  I have all that I could ever want and need.  I love my life.  I won't lie and tell you that I'm looking forward to turning 40, but I have a whole year to warm up to the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment