Friday, February 25, 2011

Tooth Fairy

The Tooth Fairy visited Caradoc this week.  She must have gotten confused because she left us a tooth instead of taking one.  Erin got her first tooth.  She's been acting like she was teething for a while, so my mom and I have both been checking her gums at least once a day.  There's been nothing there until today.  Not even an little nub.

We were just at the neighbors house on Wednesday laughing that Erin was never going to get teeth or hair.  It appears she was listening.  I didn't check her gums yesterday and low and behold, she grew a tooth!  I really thought it would come in as a little nub or bump before it broke thru but it didn't.

I was upstairs working when Gram called me downstairs to feel it.  Sure enough, there it was.  She was just a smiling and seemed happy to have us rub that spot.  It's very, very sharp.  It's on the left bottom center.  You really can't see it because when you try to take a look at it her tongue gets in the way.  Gram and I tried for about 10 minutes today and she would turn her head or stick her tongue right over that area.

She was a little fussy on Tuesday night, but I thought it was from her shot that day.  Guess she was trying to tell me her mouth hurt.

I called Tommy and Pawpaw and told them the good news.  Pawpaw told me later that he thought I was calling to tell him she was crawling.  One milestone at a time Pawpaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment