Friday, February 24, 2012

An On Going Theme....

I'm still sick!!!  Now, I have laryngitis and Tommy couldn't be happier!!!  My voice completely went out on Wednesday evening.  It still isn't back right.  I think it's from all the coughing I've been doing.  I just wish I would get over this crap!!!

I had an appt with the plastic surgeon on Tuesday and all looks good, so I go back to work on Monday full time. Boo!  (More like boo hoo!)  I've grown accustomed to my afternoon naps and catching up on my DVR.  Not to mention that I get dinner cooked before Erin gets home so I can devote more time to her.  Now, she'll have to compete with dinner time again starting Monday.  The best part of the visit with the doc is that I got the all clear to pick Erin up again.  It's been hard not picking her up.  Yes, I have broken the rules and done it anyway sometimes but for the most part I did what the doctor ordered.

Tommy had a birthday yesterday and we're going to his favorite Brazilian steak house tomorrow night to celebrate.  He is impossible to buy for because everything I thought of he shot down!!  So, he's getting a new pair of running shoes as soon as I can hold the gun on him long enough to get him to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment