Monday, February 6, 2012

Sick In the Head

Sorry I've failed in the blog dept. again.  I've had a head cold that is bringing me down.  Erin seems to like to share her cooties with me.  Luckily, Tommy has an steel constitution and NEVER catches anything!!!!  I'm recovering slowly from the surgery and just can't seem to get back into fighting form.  I just have NO energy with this recovery and now this cold.  Calgon, take me away!

The doctor called today and they are putting Erin back on antibiotics.  We had her in there last week and they did a nose culture and she has a sinus infection.  Duh.  I could have told them that without growing mold.  Her nose is a non-stop snot machine and she's congested.  Thank you Dr. Mom.

We had a great time on Saturday.  We had a shrimp fry for mine and Louis's (Paw-in-Law) birthdays.  The weather didn't really want to cooperate but we had a good time anyway.  Tommy did a fantastic job on the cooking as always.  It was a very nice get together with our little family.

Roxie appreciated the company.  Aunt Lene, Granny and Amy all loved on her so she was feeling the love.  (She is greatly under appreciated these days on normal afternoons and evenings! But don't believe everything she tells you.  She's given to exaggeration!)

No comments:

Post a Comment