Sunday, March 10, 2013

Toys...I Love Toys...

Mae found the toy basket this morning and climbed in.

I was sitting there on the computer and didn't notice what she had done. Tommy walked out and asked if I put her in the basket or if she had climbed in herself. I looked over and started laughing. She had climbed in and stretched out so she could relax and play at the same time.

The Vet called yesterday. Mae has hook worms. Apparently puppies get it from their mom and it's very common. An internet search said it's the most common kind of worm that puppies get. So, I've gotten a wormer I'm supposed to give her. Easier said then done. It's a pill and she keeps spitting it out. I've tried all my old tricks but she keeps getting it up. Not sure how I can wrestle this dog to the ground to get it in, but we will. Wish me luck.

Other then that, she got a clean bill of health.




No comments:

Post a Comment