Thursday, June 13, 2013

Updates...

Erin is doing great with the potty training.  We're down to most days with no accidents.  She hasn't quite gotten big business down, but we've only been at it a week and a half.  She will tell me after she goes, so I guess that's some sort of progress.

We got her hair cut last night.  They took off about 2 inches.  It was getting scraggly after a full day at school.  She looked pretty worn out and beat up when I would pick her up and her hair was crazy.  So, off it came.  She looks super cute with this new little Page Boy look.  She wouldn't cooperate and give me a picture of the front.

I did however get a picture of the back.  The only problem is our hot pink hair extensions got in the way.  I think you get the drift anyway...


No comments:

Post a Comment