I haven’t talked about work in a while. It’s getting easier for me to climb the roofs. I still get scared but not like I did before. I’m sure I could get paralyzed with fear at any moment, but so far so good.
My trainer goes with me on a lot of estimates. I’ve sort of outgrown him but I think he likes going with me. He helps me when it’s time to measure the roof and he carries the ladder. He helps out on things that make it easier with two people instead of one. I appreciate his company and genuinely like him, so it’s easy to spend the time with him.
The guys on my team are still very good to me. I looked at a house on Saturday that had damage that was excluded. Before I made the denial I wanted to have someone else look at it. One of my coworkers helped me out and we went back out there yesterday. My instincts were correct, I have to make a partial denial. But, he put his appointments on hold and drove to Navasota to meet with me. He’s a great guy.
I’m starting to really enjoy what I do now. It’s hot work, but it’s nice to be able to set my own schedule and most importantly to be helping people.
No comments:
Post a Comment