Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rainy Day

It's been pouring all day today and it just adds to my mood. I know this is a short week but it seems that people are being short instead. I've had more unhappy people on the phone today then I did all of last week!! I'll be glad when Friday gets here.

Going to Beaumont this weekend for another Girls Night Out with my old crew. Not sure on the location yet and they're giving my OCD a complex. I'm a planner. I need a plan people!!!

Dyed my hair jet black last night. I don't look like a vampire or anything but it is dark. Just got a wild hair literally and decided to do it. I've gone lighter before but never darker. I like it. All Tommy could say was "it's dark". He did tell me today that it looks better then it did. He just has to give it some time to fade a little bit. Hair color the next day never looks good. It has to settle a little.

We had company this weekend. Bridgette and Wade and the 2 kids. It was crazy around here. Roxie is still recovering. All that movement and noise gets her all keyed up. She's come such a long way in the kid department. She had Will, Julia, Jake and Chad over here on Saturday for a little party and she didn't even bat an eye. Jake tormented her by chasing her around and making her bark at him. He didn't know she wasn't playing. She was just great with him. Like I said, she's still recovering. (I think all 3 of us are!)

No comments:

Post a Comment