Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday

Typical Monday. I worked Saturday duty over the weekend and don't feel like I really got a weekend. Oh well.

Tommy went to the Texans game yesterday. From what I hear, it was a heart breaker. Glad I didn't go. What a let down to lose it at the end like that.

I've complete decorated the house for Halloween. I bought a bunch of stuff last year and have added to the collection. The soap dispenser in the bathroom glows in the dark. On Saturday when the family was over I knew Amy would be a sucker for it. Sure enough, she went into the bathroom and I heard the lights click off so she could see it glow. What she didn't know was that I hid in the guest bedroom across the hall and when she came out of the bathroom, I jumped out at her. She came about 3 feet off the ground and her hair practically stood up. I thought it was hysterical. Let the Halloween pranks begin...

Roxie got a Halloween costume. She'll be dressing up as a pumpkin. I put it on her and she goes "dog-a-tonic". She refuses to move and hits the deck like the enemy is throwing grenades. I don't think she'll be doing much door answering on Halloween since she refuses to budge an inch with her costume on. I think I've figured out the best way to keep her quite when the doorbell rings non-stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment