Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday

Well, we're halfway thru the week. I'm working "late" duty this week. I go in a 9:30 and get off at 6:00. The good news is that it's only for a week. The bad news is that it totally messes up my schedule and I get to work already feeling like I'm running late. Just my OCD at it's best!!!

Tommy had a Texans game on Monday night. He tailgated and then stayed for the whole game. He didn't get home until late and I think he's still recovering, at least that's what I told myself last night as he snored the doors off the bedroom!

Roxie had a busy day today. She had a haircut appointment. She was shaking like a leaf when I dropped her off and had that look in her eyes like I was the most rotten person on earth. I felt horrible about leaving her. An hour later when she was ready, I walked in to pick her up and she was sitting in the shop owner's lap and they were playing on the computer and talking on the phone. What a life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment