Sunday, November 14, 2010

Smiles and Tears - Say Cheese!

The three Mize Grandkids took their Christmas picture today.  I had booked the appointment weeks ago.  It was actually a great day to take a Christmas pic.  A cold front moved thru last night and it was nice and nippy today.  (I was tempted to come home and put the Christmas tree up!)

Three children under 3 in dress clothes.  What were Stephanie and I thinking???

Looking back, it was comedy.  We would get Erin to look at the camera and Luke wouldn't smile.  We'd get Luke and Erin to look and smile and Jake would be a turd and move or make a face.  Then Erin would pull her hands up and put them in her mouth.  Then Luke would try to crawl away.  Before we left, Luke cried, then Erin cried, then leaving Jake fell down and cried.  I'm pretty sure the woman at Sears cried too when we left...tears of joy!

The outfits on the kiddos were too cute.  Erin had on a red frilly dress and the boys had on little black pants with ties and vests.  We bought them at different times, but it all matched perfectly.

We were in the studio for about 30 minutes and got a handful of cute ones.  Luckily, there was one of all three of them that turned out cute.  We decided to make this an annual event.  (Remind me next year to have a couple of margaritas before we go!)  On second thought, next year Tommy and Mark can take them and Steph and I will stay home and watch football!  Go Texans!

No comments:

Post a Comment