Okay, I've been slacking in the blog dept. We have a new computer program at work and we've all been called back into the office while we're learning. So, I leave at 7:00 am and don't get home until 6:15 pm. We eat, play with Erin, give her a bath then I start my nightly chores. It makes for a really long day!
I'm sure this has happened to every parent at some time or the other, but it's new to us. Erin has been sleeping by herself upstairs for a while now. We follow all the rules and put her on her back to sleep. Lately rolly poly has been rocking all over that bed. We put her down in one direction and when I wake up at night to check the video monitor, she'll be in a completely different direction. Sometimes I just lay there and watch her and laugh.
She really gets going about 5:00 am. It was cracking me up this morning. She would roll around on her side and wiggle in one direction. Then she'd arch her back and fling herself the other way. I watched her do about 3 - 360 degree turns in less then an hour and never woke herself up.
She must get this from her Daddy. I can wake up in the morning in the same position I went to sleep in and the covers won't have a winkle. Tommy goes to bed and Roxie and I are lucky we don't have to hold on for fear of being knocked to the floor in our sleep! (In his defense, I might not move a lot in my sleep, but I talk, talk, talk...go figure!)
No comments:
Post a Comment