Tommy is super excited these days at the prospect of the Texans continuing in the playoffs. Wade is coming in and the boys are going to the game on Saturday. In anticipation of a great game, I sent Erin to school in her pleated denim skirt and Texans t-shirt. The skirt looks a little bit like a cheerleading skirt. She looked so darn cute with the two little pony tails too. If I think later, I'll post a pic.
For the first time in a long time I'm going to be able to look down and see my feet instead of chest! I'm taking the plunge on Monday and going under the knife for breast reduction surgery. I'm nervous but can't wait all rolled up into one.
It's going to be difficult with Erin here because I won't be able to lift her for weeks. She's in that clingy Momma stage, so this should be interesting. I'm sure we'll all be a little bit crazy when the dust settles.
So, with that being said, I may be laying off the blog for a little while. Only time will tell. In the meantime, Tommy is brushing up his bedside manner since he'll play nursemaid to the ailing wife. It's a good thing for both of us that I have a very high tolerance for pain and don't turn into much of a whiner when I'm down. He might just run away otherwise!!!
Erin has moved from the highchair to the booster seat at the house. We eat dinner like a big girl and Roxie loves it since even more of the food now goes on the floor. I wasn't ready for the change, but they moved Erin up to the next class at school and they sit at the table and eat lunch like big kids and they told me to do the same at home. So, I'm doing as told. See, I do mind!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment