Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Progress, Progress, Progress

Well, I'm back to work this week.  I'm back half days for a while and I am sooooo tired.  Who would have thought it would take me so long to bounce back.  About 9:30 yesterday morning, I was ready to lay down on the carpet and take a nap!

Erin had her 18 month check up today.  Here are our stats:

Weight: 27.12 lbs  (85% percentile)
Height: 33.5 inches  (93% percentile)
Head: 18.5 (75% percentile)

So, we're tall with a smallish head!

The exam rooms have a table with a shelf under them where they keep books.  Erin was tearing the room apart and climbed under the table and was crawling on the shelf when Dr. Elahee walked in.  She laughed and said, we'll, we're active!  One way to look at it Dr. E!  No worries people Tommy and I have this parenting thing down!!  Anyone need us to babysit?

No comments:

Post a Comment