We had her spayed today and she's doing great. The only problem was that Dr. Carder told us she immediately tried to lick her stitches so they had to put the collar on her.
If it weren't so sad it would be funny. She runs into everything with that collar on. She been banging around and whining for the last 30 minutes. I had to take her outside to tinkle and she was running around the yard trying to sniff just the right place with that collar on. Very sad.
I brought her in to eat and amazingly, she was able to figure out exactly how to do it with the collar on. I put her pain meds in with her food and even with the collar on, she was able to locate the pill in the bowl and spit it out after she ate every piece of food.

No comments:
Post a Comment