You know I don't do anything half way, so I decided to order all the bedding too. It took a lot of deliberating on what to get. I was torn between going with Minnie - that she loves, or matching what we already have from Pottery Barn so I could keep her wall decorations and curtains. Minnie won. I ordered if from Amazon so it will be here tomorrow. I'll show it to her and get her excited so we can hopefully convince her the big girl bed is the way to go.
I do think the pink in the new bedding will match the curtains we already have. (They're room darkening and noise reducing so I really have to keep them up. The kid goes to bed at 7:00 and it's still blasting light outside!) I just bought the new valance to go with the bedskirt so hopefully it won't look thrown together. I want her room to be cute.
What bedroom isn't complete without it's own bathroom? Hello! So, momma bought the matching Minnie shower curtain, curtain holders and rug. We're going to transform the upstairs bathroom to Erin's and move her out of our bathroom. We can't even take a bath in our own tub because of all the toys and the bathmat. So, I thought now would be the perfect time to transition her upstairs so she can make it her own.
We've got ears, say cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment