Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Good Bye Summer Hits...

Another summer is wrapped up and in the can.  What a great one.  I know people that get sad because their kids are growing up but I love that Erin is getting bigger.  I think she becomes more fun each and every day.  She makes us laugh and it turned into a great summer.  Best. One. Yet!

June:
  • Started Swim Lessons at Fins and fell in love with Miss Kara and going every day.  Erin swims like a fish now, but Momma and Daddy are still not ready to take the floaty off.
  • We went on our 10th Anniversary cruise.  Erin stayed with Mom and Daddy and a good time was had by all. (Jim and Sandy are still recovering...)
  • Erin mastered going pee pee on the potty and we're down to almost no accidents during the day.
  • We cut Erin's hair off in the cutest little Bob you've ever seen.
July:
  • We celebrated America's birthday in family style.  Erin and William played all day and sang Happy Birthday America in the best rendition on Happy Birthday the World has ever heard.
  • Erin has her 3 year photo session with Hard2Hold Photography - yes, I still haven't ordered the prints because I simply cannot decide on which ones because they ALL turned out so cute.
  • I started selling everything we own on Woodlands Online
  • Erin celebrated turning 3 with two parties.  One at home with just family on her actual birthday.  The other at the Little Gym with all her friends and cousins the next weekend.  Of course it was a Minnie Mouse theme!
August:
  • I made Erin and William teepees and they love them.
  • William turned 2 and we celebrated with an Indian Themed family party complete with brown paper bag vests and construction paper head dresses.
  • Erin had her first trip to the dentist and got an excellent report!  Yay us!
  • Gram turned 68 and we had a little party for her too - no Minnie Mouse theme!
  • We babysat Bailey for a week and Erin fell in love with her - Mae loved having her here too!
  • We went to Florida for the week and had the best time ever!
  • Erin started Ballet class - she loves it!
Here's to hoping the rest of the year turns out as fun as summer has been. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment