Monday, September 16, 2013

I'm A Texan!

Okay, I'm a Texans fan with a Cowboy heart!

Went to my first Texans game yesterday.  We had such a great time.  The game was great too.  It ended in OT with the Texans winning.

We didn't tailgate this time.  Maybe we'll do it next time. 

I can't believe how tired I was when we got home.  The game was a long one so we didn't get home until 5:15, but I was crazy tired.  I went to bed at 8:30 last night!!!

Here's a selfie before the game.

Yes, I painted my face and wore the Liberty White we're supposed to wear for this game.  Tommy very reluctantly agreed to let me paint stripes under his eyes.  The man must love me because he fought me tooth and nail.  I thought it was funny because Craig, Chad and Allison's Dad all let me paint them up.  We were Texans!

No comments:

Post a Comment