Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Boot Scootin'

In case you haven't seen Erin in person, these are her new favorite things in the world.  I bought her some black sparkly ones from The Children's Place and paid $40 bucks for them.  She's worn them a handful of times. 

I was walking thru Walmart with her one day and she spotted these on an end cap.  She just had to have them.  So, we now own $10.00 pink sparkle star boots.  Erin wears them EVERYDAY and with every single outfit.  I would be embarrassed but I'm not in the least.  I figure anyone who has ever had a 3 year old knows what we're going thru.  They tend to get fixated on items and wear them until they can't be worn anymore. 

Of course, the more expensive boots have been put on the back burner!

Jimmie suggested I buy a back up pair in the next size.  I think she might be on to something.  I don't see these boots going away any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment