Friday, November 15, 2013

Sorry, I forgot...

In my busy life, I forgot to post pics from last weekend in the country.  We were there for Jake's 6th birthday.  It was a country camo themed party.

I didn't get any pictures of Jake because we have a cooperation situation.  He was too busy with his friends and running around for me to get any pictures.

They fed the bull, rode every tractor, 4 wheeler and golf cart multiple times.  They had marshmallow gun wars and I bet we picked up over 1,000 miniature marshmallows when they were done.  (We picked them up because Pepaw has an ongoing war with fire ants.  I'm not sure he's winning.)

Erin tried her best to keep up with the "big kids".  She ran after them with everything she had.  Of course, there was no nap so she was very tired on the way home.  (Momma and Daddy were tired too from chasing her around.) 

One of the highlights of the day was the piñata.  The kids has a blast hitting it with the bat.  They also loved the swings.  Granny for sure has a hit on her hands with those.  They decided the higher they could swing the better.  I'm pretty sure Mark and Pepaw had to ice down their shoulders when the party was over.  They pushed and pushed and pushed the kids.

Erin had a tough time sharing her swing.  When we go up there the grandkids each have a swing.  THEY decided which one was theirs on the first day and never looked back.  Kids would get on her swing and she was very confused.  We learned a little about sharing that day, but I don't think she was happy about it!

We also took the family Christmas pic.  You have to wait for that one!


 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment