This weekend marked the 2 year anniversary of the day our family got William. It's incredible that two years have gone by. I can't remember what it was like before we had him.
To celebrate "Gotcha Day" they took William and Erin on an excursion to ride trains. William is absolutely obsessed with trains and loves them. Thomas is his favorite character right now, but any train will do.
Gram and Pawpaw picked Erin up so she could celebrate too. They went to a Park and Ride and grabbed the Metro Light Rail to Hermann Park. There is a little train thru the park right next door to the zoo. I remember riding it as a kid and it's still just as popular. Daddy said Erin had a great time. They rode the train twice! I think they enjoyed the Metro too, but there is no comparison to the Hermann Park train.
William has become such an important part of our lives. We thank God for him everyday. Although he came to us down a different path, we could not love him more. We celebrate the day we got him with zest because it's such an important day to our family. I'll never forget driving to Fort Worth to be there when they picked him up. In tribute to that moment, here's another shot of the videos I took.
No comments:
Post a Comment