Sunday, March 2, 2014

Super Birthday...

Yesterday was Luke's 4th birthday party.  It was a Power Ranger theme and everyone was encouraged to dress up in Power Ranger or Super Hero gear.



Tommy had a DC Comics Hawaiian shirt and I bought a Superman shirt.  But, Erin stole the Mize family show.  I found the cutest Supergirl outfit on Amazon.  I got it weeks ago but had to put it up so she wouldn't want to wear it before now.

I pulled it out of the bag and she got so excited and told me it was "beautiful".  I put her hair in little pigtails with red bows and she was so "Super" cute.

Aunt Steph hired a human Power Ranger to perform for the kids.  They loved it.  I forgot my camera, so I didn't take pictures at the party.  Erin is typically a little leery of characters but she was okay with this one.  I think because she could tell he was a real human and the other kids were there crowded around him.

The cake was so pretty and almost too professionally done to eat!  The weather cooperated for the party too.  It was humid and wet in the morning but cleared out in time for the party.  The kids were able to play inside and outside.

Of course when I got the camera out Erin had a major attitude and refused to smile.  I think it turned out cuter anyway.  The looks more tough.










No comments:

Post a Comment