Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Paycheck Paid Off…

 

I’ve been super busy at work with all the hail storms we’ve had here in my territory.  Because my area is 2 hours away I have racked up some serious OT in the last couple of weeks.  It takes me 4 hours roundtrip and that doesn’t count the time it takes on the appointments.

As a treat to us, I socked most of the money away but decided to splurge on a new TV.  I was going to get a small TV to mount on the bedroom wall and hook an Apple TV to it.  Next thing you know, I’m on BestBuy.com ordering a 40 inch smart TV.  In my defense the TV we have in the bedroom now is over 13 years old.  We tend to keep our electronics a while.  I decided to splurge and get what I wanted.  Tommy thinks it will be too big for the bedroom but obviously Erin and I disagree.

During prime time hours I never have time to actually watch TV so I watch everything on demand or on Hulu or Netflix.  Like everyone else, I love the freedom of watching my shows on my time.  So, now I can lay in bed and watch my shows instead of watching them on my iPad!  This redneck is moving on up!

Now the hard part will be hanging the TV on the wall without killing each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment