It’s been a crazy 2 weeks around here. Tommy has been in Dallas most of the time for work. That leaves Erin and I here alone. Scary thought! We have managed to make it together without killing each other. We’re so much alike it’s scary!
It’s been going well except that I don’t sleep well when Tom isn’t here. Not because I get scared of miss him in the bed. It’s because Erin thinks when he’s gone she should sleep with me. So, I end up with a bed buddy. How can someone so small take up so much of a king sized bed? I end up all the way on the edge on my side with her stuck to my side. I get soooo hot and wake up sweating.
I also have to wake her up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Which in reality is not a big deal. The older I get the more I have to get up at least once at night to go anyway. So, I just get her up and we go. I ask her in the morning and she never remembers getting up.
Tommy is home this week and goes back next week for another week. He brings her a surprise for every day he’s gone. It’s usually something from the Disney store. If it keeps up at this pace we may be broke by the time he’s finished with this project!
So, this weekend has been spent at the house. The only time we got out yesterday was to take her 5 year pictures with Hard2Hold Photography. We went to a park and climbed down into a big creek/ditch thing. There was a little waterfall and a lot of rock and roots. They see such creative ways to take pictures. When we were done in the ditch we climbed out and went to the playground. We took a lot of pictures on the swings. I can’t wait to see them. Then they pulled out the props. They bought a gallon of Blue Bell ice cream and an old fashioned sundae cup. They bought sprinkles and had her make a sundae. I’m sure the mess is going to translate into the best pictures EVER!
Right now Tommy is at the table with her playing Play Doh and we’re all still in our pajamas and it’s 10:45 in the morning!
Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment