Out of control.
I am now obsessed with my fingernails. What????
I was a meticulous polish girl way back in high school. My nails and my hair grew like wildfire and I spent hours polishing and getting them just right. Fast Forward 25 years…now I’m a full time working mom. I just don’t have time for the little things that I used to do….or so I thought.
The skin care craze hit me hard a about a year ago and I’m still drinking that Kool-aid. I am a user of the product my SIL sells. I love Rodan and Fields. It’s a little expensive, but my skin looks awesome. Stephanie also sells Monet hair products and I buy the deep conditioner. I haven’t gone whole hog on the full product line… yet. I’m sure it’s coming.
My latest obsession is my nails. I can’t get enough of the polish, gel and Jamberry wraps. I went so far as to buy in as a consultant, now I sell them as well. I just love all this primping and preening. I’ve turned into quite the peacock. The only problem is now my nails don’t want to grow as quickly as they used to. Add that to the long list of problems with getting old. Now I’m torn between doing a DIY manicure at home or buying short artificial nails so my Jamberry wraps look cute. I applied them to my short cut off nails, but they would look so much better on a longer set. Hmmmmm, what to do….
Who knew all these direct sell products would actually be worth the money and time. I love all 3 of them above. Go figure. I’ve literally spend years ducking the Mary Kay and Avon ladies. I’ve never hosted a Southern Living party or any other party for that matter. I always thought the stuff was overpriced for what you get. I was wrong. I hosted an on-line party and ended up with about $350 worth of products for free! Now I’m set in the Jamberry dept.
I think I might need an intervention.
No comments:
Post a Comment