Saturday, October 10, 2015

Spa Day…

The Bestie, Stacey, is on her way over here to spend the day with me.

I booked us each an hour and a half massage and an hour facial.  If we have time, I’m going to see about pedicures as well.  She was supposed to spend the night but ended up having to be on call.  So, she has to go home tonight.  (She’s a social worker in a hospital back home.)

I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to seeing her.  It’s been far too long!

When we get together, we just sort of click.  She’s the kind of friend that I could go months without talking to and pick back up like we never missed a day.  I love that during the week we send each other funny texts.  It makes me laugh at our old memories and silly antics.  We laugh until we cry when we get together.  I’m prepared for my abs to hurt from laughing.

Everyone should have a bestie like mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment