Thursday, March 17, 2016

A Trip to the Rodeo…

Now I’m caught up with the blog posts.

We went to the Rodeo on Monday.  Amy, Daddy and I took William and Erin to the kid’s section of the Rodeo.  This year Lee went with us. 

It was 90 degrees on Monday so I wore a dress to keep cool.  We all had on our boots and I knew it would be hot in them.  I was thankful I had it on the dress right up until it was time to ride the super slide.  I could have handled the going down the slide gracefully but could never have gotten up off the end of the slide without flashing the goods.

Lee stepped up and took Erin on the slide.  Amy said at the top William insisted on going by himself.  I shot a video of them coming down.  William looks scared to death.  Lee and Erin were very happy.

I intentionally shot the video in slow motion.  It turned out hilariously. 

Youtube Video:  Fun at the Rodeo

No comments:

Post a Comment