Thursday, March 17, 2016

Baking With My Daddy…

Tommy had his tickets to the Texans again this year.  That means on Game days he tailgates.  Him and his buddy have a group of people they tailgate with.  It’s very organized.  They have themes and have a FB page to list what they’re bringing.

One Sunday Erin put on her baking hat and apron and decided to help him out.  I grabbed my camera just to shoot a picture but ended up shooting a video instead.  It was totally unintentional but I’m so glad I got it on video.  She did all of this on her own with no prompting from us.  She even insisted on the hat and apron without us saying a word.

This might be one of my most favorite Erin videos ever.  This is just a glimpse at what life is like with her on a daily basis.

You Tube Video:  Baking With My Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment