I honestly can’t remember if I posted this video from our trip to Disney.
Our hotel was on the boat transit at Disney. It was wonderful. Other people had to wait for the bus but we were on the boat route. One night after we had been there all day we were going back for our 2nd trip after our rest. We brought Erin’s ipad with us for the lines we had to stand in.
She got the ipad out on the boat trip to the Magic Kingdom. Her and Annabel turned on Frozen and started singing the song. Erin the ham started really belting it out. Everyone on the boat was laughing. At the end they clapped for them. Erin was so proud.
Erin is such a little performer. I think we need to get her into drama or acting lessons or something.
Youtube Video: Let It Go
No comments:
Post a Comment