Okay, the official "I hate Mondays" campaign is under way. Yuck.
I had such a great time seeing my old friends the other night. It was great. We laughed and cut up and it was just like old times, only better. My face hurt from smiling and my throat hurt from laughing so hard. It was worth it. We're going to make an effort to meet every other month now. We already planned our second "Girls' Night Out" for September. Our little group is growing, but there are so many people to add to the mix. Next thing you know, we'll be filling a restaurant to capacity!!
The dinner inspired me to get some people together that live here in Spring/Woodlands. I already sent a message planning a lunch this week with 3 people I went to school with who live in The Woodlands. It's such a small world!
Tommy went to Texans Training Camp this morning. I haven't heard if he had a good time or got any autographs. I just know he left at the crack of dawn because they practice so early to avoid the heat.
Roxie is taking it easy today. She's been sitting in the window all day, but so far hasn't had much to report/bark at.
No comments:
Post a Comment