Friday, July 31, 2009

The Weekend!

The Weekend is finally here! Yeah!!

I'm going to Beaumont tomorrow to have late lunch with some of my old high school buddies. I haven't seen some of them in 15 or so years!!! Shout out to Shalagh, Sandy, Darella, Kim, and of course, Stacey. It's going to be a quick trip since they all have kids and this was the best time for them, but it will be fun all the same.

I have a baby shower on Sunday for our neighbor next door having twins. I originally thought I wouldn't get to go because of my lunch tomorrow but then realized I had the dates mixed up. I can now do both. Yes, I can do it all :)

Tommy and Roxie will be hanging out here on the home front. Roxie is right now hiding under the bed because of the thunder and lightning. Yes, it actually rained here today. Now if it will just keep it up all night and quit tomorrow for the weekend!!! Woo for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment