Thursday, December 10, 2009

Feeling Better

Okay, we're feeling much better these days. I've still got the nausea in the mornings, but I have figured out that a bowl of cold cereal helps. It's really strange. I hate cereal. I can't stand anything soggy. It grosses me out but makes me feel better at the same time. Very weird.

The spotting has stopped so the hemorrhage must have corrected itself already. This is good news! Double Yeah!! We appreciate your thoughts and prayers thru that scary time. They worked!

I've gotten most of my Christmas shopping done. I still have to get a present for the Mize Christmas gift exchange and Tommy is being very uncooperative this year. He hasn't given me any ideas yet, but he hasn't given anyone any ideas. I think he'll be getting lumps of coal for being bad.

Roxie is taking it easy these days. She played with her nephew the other day and decided kids weren't so bad. We'll have to see what happens when we have a little one here that doesn't go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment