It's officially week 9 today. We're now in our 3rd month!
The baby has graduated from an embryo to a fetus. It's grown about an inch and is now the size of a large green olive. Arms and legs are in place and muscles are now twitching and moving, but I can't feel it yet. We could see the arms and legs on the ultrasound on Wednesday. The baby's head is starting to look more like a head. I think all in all the baby is starting to look more like a baby!
We made the decision to find out the sex of the baby so as soon as we can do that we're going to. There's just too much to plan for not to find out. We would both like to be surprised, but neither one of us wants to wait out the nine months until we know. So, come week 20 we're going to find out. (Now watch the baby not cooperate and keep his/her legs together!)
I've been waking up in the middle of the night hungry. I guess because I go to bed so early! Anyway, I get up with Roxie and we have a snack. Tommy's been sleeping thru the whole thing. It's just weird for me to wake up hungry in the middle of the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment