Okay, I think I may have the morning sickness beat. I have figured out little tricks and so far so good. (Yesterday doesn't count...) Now, I just have to get over my head cold and allergies!
We're 10 weeks today.
The baby is the size of a prune. Not sure but I think he/she may actually resemble a prune at this stage. Knees and ankles are forming and he/she has elbows that are already working. Bones and joints are forming and calcifying. (We could actually see the spine forming on the last ultrasound.) We have an appointment first thing Monday morning so I should have more to post after that.
Busy weekend at the Mizes. Wistner family Christmas is tonight. Amy and Matt are leaving to be with his family over the holiday so we're doing it a little early this year. Whose complaining? Early Christmas presents!!
Tomorrow is the Mize Christmas party with Tommy's extended family. We're driving to Madisonville to have the festivities at his cousin's house. If I know me and my cravings, we'll have to stop at Buccee's in Madisonville to buy me some peanut butter fudge. Yum.
Roxie will be hanging with her cousins tonight and will be spending tomorrow recovering.
No comments:
Post a Comment