Monday, December 14, 2009

Yucky Monday

I picked a good day to stay home and work from home. It's cold, rainy and very foggy today. In the meantime, Roxie and I are drinking hot chocolate and working in our pajamas!

We had a busy weekend. We were at Chad White's first birthday party. I think the highlight was seeing him dive into his cake. He had blue icing everywhere! Tommy had another Texans game yesterday. They won so he came home happy. He's fighting a bad cold and went to bed before I did last night - please read that as he went to bed at 8:00 pm - so you know he was sick!

I finished up my Christmas shopping yesterday. Now I just have to get everything wrapped. We're having our family Christmas on Friday night. Amy and Matt are flying out of town for Christmas to be with his family and it's the only time before Christmas that we can all get together. In keeping with the non-traditional theme, we're having nachos for dinner that night! Ole!

No comments:

Post a Comment