Erin had her first real photo shoot today. We had the 4D ultrasound. The pictures were amazing. She was very cooperative. She wiggled and moved and smiled a lot while she was being photographed. She was very happy because most of her grandparents got to be there too. Grandpa Louis had to work, but the rest of her cheering section was there in full force.
I think one of the best ones is with her feet and her hands both trying to go into her mouth. She really is her mother's child, young but still putting her foot in her mouth!
I think the Wistner nose has been passed on. Only time will truly tell, but the photos don't lie. I think she has my schnoz.
They were able to measure her and she's 3.5 lbs. She's in the 90th percentile for her size. I'm actually 28 weeks, but she's measuring at 30 weeks. I'm optimistically thinking this means she'll be early instead of just thinking she's going to be BIG! It's hard to really tell, but she looked really long to me and to Grandma Jimmie. Her little foot is 2 inches long already!! In the one picture, you can see her long skinny toes all stretched out and apart. She also had some hair on her head. You can't see it in the pictures, but the tech pointed it out.
Everything looked good on the ultrasound. Her heart, kidneys and girl parts were all there and appear to be working. Tommy had the tech double check to make sure she was still a she! More good news, the placenta has moved up like they hoped it would. Doesn't look like that will be a problem.
What a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment