This weekend the weather was beautiful. It was about 85 degrees without a cloud in the sky both Saturday and Sunday.
On Saturday Tommy and I were eating lunch when he suggested we spend the rest of the day at the Neighborhood pool. Sounded like a great idea to me, but I didn't have a swimsuit. So, after we ate we ran to the mall. This is a feat all by itself. This is about the 5th or 6th time in our entire marriage that Tommy and I went to the mall together!
We headed straight to Motherhood Maternity. I grabbed a handful of suits to try on and Tommy took the "daddy" chair right outside the dressing room. You have to understand that the Motherhood in the Woodlands is tiny. I'm not sure why they don't upgrade considering they have the store jam packed and there are no shortage of preggos in the suburbs, but it's tiny.
Knowing my rather impatient man, I was double timing it in the dressing room. I was about halfway thru the stack and said "I'm hurrying Babe." His response was, "take your time. There is nowhere in the world I would rather be right now". Needless to say, everyone in the store heard him and EVERYONE died laughing. The girl in the dressing room next to me thought he was serious and started telling her husband that was a great answer and he could learn from Tommy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment