Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Erin Update

We turned 11 months old yesterday.  People told me it would fly by and I really didn't know what they meant.  Now I do.  I can't believe it's been almost a year since we were in the hospital having a baby!!

Erin's latest trick is pulling up on EVERYTHING.  She crawls about 80% of the time.  If she has something she wants to carry, she will hold it in her hands and do her butt scoot.  We laugh at her, but it really is kind of smart.  She can't crawl and carry the bigger toys at the same time, so our little genius solved her problem!

She has also gotten to where she likes to wrestle/rough house with us on the floor in the living room.  She puts her head down and plows forward like a bull dozer.  She "rams" into your side with her head, then falls over hysterically laughing.  I'm not sure what is so funny about that but the laughter is contagious because she does it and we all laugh.

Here are some snaps of her climbing up the couch and standing up.


Pulling up on the couch


Showing off my teeth!


Pulling up on my box of toys

No comments:

Post a Comment