Friday, June 10, 2011

The Playground - Part I

Sorry I've been slacking in the blog dept.  I've been working a lot of OT at work.  We're very busy and its crazy at work. 

I snapped these pictures the other day at Pawpaw's house.  He's been working on Erin's swing set at his house.  Originally he was going to cut it out there and assemble it at our house, but he ended up putting it together there too.  (Yes, we'll have to rent a crane to move that sucker!)

Tonight we got home and the slide and swing had been delivered.  I thought the slide would come in two boxes and have to be assembled, but no, it came in one huge box that was leaned up again the front door!!

I'll keep you posted on the progress.  Pawpaw tells me it will be at least another month!!


Off to a good start...


Side view of the slide platform and the fort part underneath.


I love Pawpaw!


Tell me again where the slide will be...(right where she's sitting!)



Special delivery for Erin Mize!

No comments:

Post a Comment