Thursday, October 6, 2011

After School Special

We're settling into a routine here at the Mize house.  Erin loves, loves, loves school and her teachers brag on her all the time now.  They say she has adjusted perfectly and that she is always smiling and hardly ever cries.  This is enough to make us swell with pride.  We know she's a good baby, its nice to hear someone else think so too!

Tonight after her and Daddy got home I cooked dinner.  While I was doing that Erin and Daddy went and played outside on the swing set.  You can't really see it, but Daddy is in the swing set with Erin.  It was too cute.  I had to put down what I was doing to take a couple of pictures.

Roxie was there for moral support and is literally right on E's butt.  Check it out.









No comments:

Post a Comment