The plague is still on our house. Erin and I were both still on antibiotics. She took her last dose on Sunday night and I took mine today. That was yesterday....
She woke up throwing up again Sunday night, so she spent yesterday with Gram and Pawpaw and we were back to the doctor on their evening hours. We got 4 more days of antibiotics. She said Erin's ear was better, but still slightly infected so she wanted 10 days of antibiotics instead of 7.
As for me, I stayed home with Erin today. I was back at work yesterday and I think it was a little too soon. I coughed myself silly. As I'm writing this I just had to take my nighttime cough meds because I should like I need an iron lung. I cough so hard my stomach and throat are killing me. I have that nice deep raspy prank calling voice rocking right now too. Too bad people have Caller ID these days. I could pull some good pranks with this voice.
Roxie is still brave enough to sleep downstairs with me, but Tommy has opted to sleep upstairs to be near Erin and away from my coughing. Why is a cough always worse at night anyway??? I can't blame him. I would do the same thing. He told me tonight that at the rate I'm going he'll see me again some time around Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment