Tuesday, October 11, 2011

No Jack-o-Lanterns Here!

We had a very rough night last night.  Erin went to bed crying then got up all night crying.  I thought it was just her teeth but then I started second guessing myself.  I called the doctor's office this morning (after skipping boot camp).  They got us in right away. 

Dr. Elahee said her ears and throat were perfect.  I had to hold Erin down while Dr. E used the tongue depressor.  She said Erin is getting 5 new teeth right now.  So, now we know why we are in such a bad mood.  I would be upset too if I were cutting 5 teeth at once.  3 of them are molars!!!

So I'm guessing by our 2nd b-day we'll have a full grill!

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of when I took Chad to HEB and was asking the pharmacist about teething tablets, etc. He took one look at his gums and said, "Girl, give that baby some MOTRIN!!"

    ReplyDelete