Tuesday, October 18, 2011

On the Mend

 

Erin if feeling better now.  We took her to the doctor yesterday and she has an ear infection so they gave her antibiotics.  We started them yesterday morning and she’s already better.  Still running low grade fever, but better then 102!

She’s staying home from school again tomorrow and I think Gram and Pawpaw couldn’t be more thrilled.  They’re sad that she’s sick, but I think they have loved keeping her!

I am on my 2nd week of boot camp at 5:00 am.  It’s totally killing me, but because I ate the skinny Angela, I have to keep going.  I have Erin’s cold so it’s been especially hard and I punked out this morning and slept in.  The days get pretty long when you get up at 4:40, work all day then come home and play with very active toddler.  I really take my hat off to people with more than one kid.  I really don’t know how they do it.  I have one kid and she wears me out.

Roxie is chilling and cannot wait for the cooler weather.  I hung a skeleton on the back door and she keeps barking at it.  It blows in the wind and knocks on the door and she gets ticked.  I would take it down, but it’s the most activity she gets unless Erin is eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment